When school's finished, Little Angels is there to collect your primary school children for our after school club. If they wish to partake in any school activities we are happy to then collect from school at a later time.
The After School Club is based at Marcham Primary School in a classroom where we provide a range of exciting and engaging activities and a healthy afternoon snack for those hungry tummys!
Check out our GALLERY.
New Setting Open Day
Join us on the 28th September 10am-12pm for a sneak peek of our New Setting at our open day!
This your chance to meet out little angels family, have a look around the new setting, ask any questions you may have and SECURE YOUR CHILDS PLACE!
Find out more HERE and sign up for you meeting HERE!
Our play workers promise to:
- Allow each child to play, the impulse to play is innate and fundamental to the healthy development of each individual child.
- Allow the children to follow play that is freely chosen by themselves - allowing them to control the content of their play with their own ideas, interest and instinct.
- Support and facilitate play in a safe environment, where our intervention is minimal based on risk to support the development benefit and well being of the children. Using our sound and up to date knowledge of the play process and using reflective practice.
- Allow the play process to take precedence and only act as an advocate for play when providing adult led activities.
- Recognise our impact in the play, space and the children's play. Support all children in the creation of a space in which they can play.
Meet our After School Club Team
There is also time to encourage homework to be completed and a quiet area to relax and read.
The Afterschool club is a collection for Marcham Primary School children only at present, term time only.
If you require childcare during school holidays please see our holiday club