We know that making the choice to put your little angel into nursery is a very personal and tricky decision, one that has to be right for your family. If your currently deciding and unsure on what childcare option is right for you check out our previous blog post here: https://littleangelschildcaregroup.co.uk/Blog/what-childcare-options-are-available in which we discuss all the available options out there for you!
"The staff are lovely and she is always happy to go. They are a family, friendly and it’s a caring and safe place to leave my little girl"
Baby Room Parent, 2019
If nursery feels like the right choice for you and your family, welcome! As children grow their needs change and develop just like them. At Little Angels we have a separate baby room and preschool room as their requirements differ. There are so many benefits for your child under the age of two attending nursery here are just a few:
- Range of explorative sensory activities: Did you know: Research shows that sensory play builds nerve connections in the brain's pathways, which lead to the child’s ability to complete more complex learning tasks. Sensory play supports language development, cognitive growth, fine and gross motor skills, problem solving skills, and social interaction
- Interaction with children of their own age: Did you know: Play allows children to use their creativity while developing their imagination, dexterity, and physical, cognitive, and emotional strength. Play is important to healthy brain development. It is through play that children at a very early age engage and interact in the world around them.
- Lots of Heuristic play: Did you know: Exploration leads their play with heuristic objects, rather than muscle memory taking over when a child knows that a noise happens when they push a button. With heuristic play, open-ended play opportunities allow children to explore, learn and develop in a completely natural way.
- Development of communication and language: Through constant babble play, nurseries rhymes, 1 + 1 communication method at nursery our babies’ communication comes on quickly through play with their keyperson and other children their age.
- Builds confidence: At little angels we promote independence even in the baby room, through nurture, care and support. Through your little angel bonding with their keyperson and settling in nursery their confidence in themselves and their ability flourishes. In our most recent Ofsted report that quoted: “Babies and children who are new to the nursery quickly settle in. They soon gain the confidence to explore further and investigate different materials, such as sand, water, mud, wood and bricks” Ofsted, October 2018
- Professional childcare: At little angels our award-winning team are specialised in caring for your child. They have a strong understanding of child development and how to support their individual needs as well as yours. Our team work closely with you to provide support and guide you along your child’s development stages. "All of the staff engage very well with the children and parents they show genuine care/interest in the children's wellbeing and their development" Baby Room Parent, 2019
- Individual keyperson for your child: At little angels each child has their own individual keyperson that bonds with your child and is their main career. Your babies’ keyperosn is responsible for all your child’s personal care, feeding, sleeping, development and general care.
- Day in the life: In the baby room at Little Angels each child receives a day in the life report written by their keyperson. In this daily electronic report there will be pictures of their day, a written report discussing their day where they have been, what they have been learning at a development update alongside their sleep times, nappy changes and food log.
To book a visit click HERE
or call us on 01865 819992